Bank of America recently announced that it will accept electronic signatures on most documents collected throughout the processing of short sales participating in Preapproved Price Short Sale programs.
When real estate agents initiate a short sale without an offer and participate in the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) or Bank of America Cooperative Short Sale program, the following documents may be submitted with an electronic signature:
- Approval Letter
- Arms’-Length Transaction
- Bank of America E-Transaction Consent Disclosure Form
- Bank of America Third-Party Authorization
- Borrower Acknowledgement Interest (BAI)
- Dodd-Frank Certification
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Agreement
- Preliminary HUD-1 Settlement Statement
- Purchase Contract & Addendums
- Request for Approval of Short Sale (RASS)
- Request for Modification and Affidavit (RMA)
- Short Sale Addendum
- Short Sale Agreement
- Short Sale Marketing Extension Agreement
For a complete list of documents that will be accepted with an e-signature, see the Electronic Signatures Reference Guide.
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.